It doesn’t feel close to Halloween. The weather is not cool yet, and it’s barely September. However, I’ve seen some small preparations for Halloween that have been started:
- a customer bought some Halloween SKULL socks from me online, and
- I refreshed the listing and added a few cool photos to my account for the spooky skull socks, found on Etsy here.
Thus, if there is anyone else that might be interested in prepping for the upcoming Halloween 2022 season, be it for fun runs, or just for a little more covering of the legs when the cooler weather does roll in, may I present my Halloween socks.
The Halloween skull socks are tall knee length runner’s socks, or some might say “shiggy socks,” and have broad orange and black stripes. There is a white skull on the sides of the calves. The skull is knit, so will not fade or break apart.
For anyone that is less on Etsy, but is much more active in the Hash House Harriers community, the socks are on the Online Hab Bazaar as well.
The Halloween socks are made just like my other customized logo socks, in that they are:
– machine washable meaning they are built to last
– soft and comfortable so you can wear them all day
– stretchy to fit the majority of most adults
– can be pulled higher up the leg for a little more protection/warmth.
I also refreshed the listing for the matching pair of socks, my GHOST socks on Etsy. The skull socks have been more popular, but I think they go great as a mis-matched pair.
Orange and black striped socks with a white ghost knit into the sides, at mid-calf level. Like the pair of socks above, these long socks can go to the knee and can be used to protect your legs at the gym or as shiggy socks, or running socks.
More running and shiggy socks can be seen on my catalog here.