Hash foot patches can be put on anything. And who doesn’t love getting a quality patch that also glows in the dark?!?
These patches are:
- quality made – they last!
- glow in the dark
- sew-on back (no glue on the back, makes it thinner and easier to sew to things
- 4 inches wide – NOT small
- 12 patches to the pack – great for sharing
Where to put a patch?
Traditionally, they go on happi coats, but they can be added to so much more. Glue it to a mug? Sew it to bowling shirt? Put it on a hat?
– although, I do have a mesh hat available that already has a hash foot, just smaller.
Personally, I like to keep a hash foot patch on my backpack. When I travel it can lead to meeting a random hasher. This helps for any hasher not on the H3 Airport meetup group on Facebook. Additionally, I put a couple patches on my everyday backpack. Yes, to meet random hashers, but also to differentiate my bag from other people’s bags.
Available in 4 different color logos, the iron front baseball caps have a 5 star review on Etsy.
A customer on Etsy gave a very kind review, and so I wanted to share it.